Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit
By: Sally Lloyd-Jones and Sam Shammas
You'll love to teach, and kids will love to learn.
Experience for yourself what all the excitement is about! Based on the award-winning Jesus Storybook Bible, comes the brand new Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum, great for both Sunday School and homeschool use.
Children will love the vivid illustrations and animated videos that bring to life Bible stories from both the Old and New Testament. They’ll learn every story in the Bible points to Jesus – and what that means for them! Read the Scope & Sequence and the Curriculum Introduction to learn more.
50 Weeks of Curriculum
The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum features everything you need for nearly a year of curriculum lessons! Kit includes 44 individual lessons plus 6 review lessons (3 Old Testament, 3 New Testament – available online) plus ideas for engaging activities, easy-to-use instructions and notes for teachers based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, color handouts, and much more.
Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum includes:
- The Jesus Storybook Bible hardcover edition
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Audio CD Set (3 Discs)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum DVD ROM containing:
- 44 complete printable lessons with teaching notes based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, and four-color children’s handouts with take-home notes
- 44 animated bonus videos
- Curriculum Introduction
- Six bonus review lessons. Three each for New and Old Testaments (online only).
- Getting Started Guide and promotional pieces
Read the Scope & Sequence